The Doubs, a valley and a river in the east of France near the Swiss border, formerly known as the gateway to Switzerland. On the south side bordering the Vosges and east to the Bourgogne region. And we? In between, blissful!
Route description from Belgium / the Netherlands
- The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Metz, Nancy, Epinal, Besançon.
- Between Epinal and Besançon you will pass Luxeuil-les-Bains.
- From here you keep to Lure, Villersexel, Baume-les-Dames.
- When you enter Baume-les-Dames in this way, go towards the center and at the first traffic light turn left.
- After the roundabout, cross the blue bridge and immediately turn right towards Esnans, Ougney les Bas and finally Ougney La Roche.
Route description from the south of France
- From Lyon, follow the A6 towards Beaune. There, take the A36 to Besançon and then the Roulans exit.
- Enter Roulans and go in the direction of Baume-les-Dames. In Séchin you will see the Ougney sign on the right.
- Enter Ougney les Champs, cross the bridge and turn right to Ougney La Roche.
There is a direct train connection, including the TGV, Paris - Besançon or Lille - Besançon.
Please contact us
Would you like more information about the holiday accommodation of Auberge Chez Soi in Ougney La Roche? Please do not hesitate to contact us. Call us, send us an email or fill in the contact form below. We will answer your message as soon as possible.