Route description from Belgium / the Netherlands
- The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Metz, Nancy, Epinal, Besançon.
- Between Epinal and Besançon you will pass Luxeuil-les-Bains.
- From here you keep to Lure, Villersexel, Baume-les-Dames.
- When you enter Baume-les-Dames in this way, go towards the center and at the first traffic light turn left.
- After the roundabout, cross the blue bridge and immediately turn right towards Esnans, Ougney les Bas and finally Ougney La Roche.
Route description from the south of France
- From Lyon, follow the A6 towards Beaune. There, take the A36 to Besançon and then the Roulans exit.
- Enter Roulans and go in the direction of Baume-les-Dames. In Séchin you will see the Ougney sign on the right.
- Enter Ougney les Champs, cross the bridge and turn right to Ougney La Roche.
There is a direct train connection, including the TGV, Paris - Besançon or Lille - Besançon.