At home in France
Is it at our place or “Chez Soi”?
You will be received as ‘true friends’, it'll seem as if you've never been away: a cool drink, your feet dangling in the water, on the sunny terrace or in the shadow under the roof.
In winter, after taking off your boots, in the cosy barroom, with warm wine and the wood smell of the fireplace.
Our chambres d’hôtes is located in a former vineyard, at an altitude of 300 m.; for centuries, 80 centimeter thick walls have been blocking the long, hot summers and the short, cold winters.
We can offer you 5 spacious bedrooms, each with a private bathroom (shower, toilet, washbasin) and central heating and a gîte (renthouse) for 2p.
The Doubs flows in front of our terrace; behind the house there's a 0,5 ha hilly land with fruit trees, and a little bit further up, wonderful woods and forests in abundance.
We are open all year long and are cataloged with 3 épis.
Booking is necessary !
We speak Dutch, French, English and German..
The garden and the terrace on the river bank, no traffic as the only village road ends at our domain, possibility to swim in the river and you can park for free at 100m from our chambre d'hôtes (public).
Pets are not allowed.
- Distance to the first restaurant and bar 1,5 km
- Distance to the tennis court 10 km
- Distance to the pool and the riding school 10 km
- Distance to the golf court, hang gliding, gliding and white-water rafting 25 km
- At 9 km, Baume-Les-Dames with all facilities; supermarket, bank, post office, garage.
- At 25 km, the beautiful university town Besançon with a beautiful renaissance city center and two golf courts
- 2 hours away the city of Basel and furthermore the lake Geneva, the Alps,…
- In winter you can go skiing, cross-country skiing and racket walking at a distance of 50 km.
At night you can enjoy a three-course dinner along with a tasty glass of wine at our common table (table d’hôtes), delightful food from the regional cuisine, homegrown natural products or regional products; in brief, living the 'good' life to the fullest, a true holiday!
We can also offer vegetarian plates; a good table d’hôtes can also be healthy.
Sink into the family atmosphere later at night, close to the crackling fire where the last drink is to be drunk, the most beautiful story is to be told….
If the weather is nice, we obviously have dinner outside by the water, enjoy until late in the evening, until the sun sets behind the hills.